Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Today I was super lucky and my host family took me skiing. I haven't been downhill skiing for over 5 years now. When I did go I got hurt and was quickly discouraged from trying again as I saw my classmates advance in skill while I still needed time. Although today that changed, I got to learn new skills, ride the ski lift for the first time ever and do what seems simple to many but it was my personal challenge to overcome. 


A picture of my leg being in the car at some really early time this morning. 
(I was too tired to actually even know when I was up.)


A couple pictures my sister took for me before our morning out started. 


This was on one of the ski lifts and the view is just breathtaking. 



And a couple of selfies from my car ride back home. 

Comments

Popular Posts