A Good One

Last Saturday night I went to the club for the first time ever. I had a pretty great time overall although I simply do wish people wouldn't shove so much. I knew most of the Italian songs and they even played some English ones so that was cool. I wore heels so my feet were dead when we got home. My sister and I had some tea and relaxed on the couch for a bit before heading to bed. Then Sunday morning I slept in till about 10 to which I got up and had a quiet breakfast. My host family had gone to church for the morning and when they got back we had lunch. I watched some Friends, How I met your Mother and The Big Band Theory with my dad. Around 6 we went out go-karting. It was incredible, I was super nervous at first but once I hit the gas pedal I knew how fast I could go in theory and became more comfortable cutting my lap time in half by the end, not bad for my first time. Finally, for dinner, we went to a Chinese restaurant and it was really good. Different than Canadian Chinese food but still somewhat close. A good weekend.


 


Comments

Popular Posts