Went to Milan!


A couple Saturday's ago I went to Milan! It was absolutely beautiful and I had a fantastic time. I went with girls from my Rotary District, specifically some from the valley where I am living. We got there around 11 am and we were to leave around 6 pm. We started out by going to the Christmas market which was wonderful. I ended up sharing cotton candy twice with Anna also we bought these donuts that were at least double the size of one at Tim Horton’s. I helped her with Christmas shopping, and then we went to a castle that was just beside the market. We had a photoshoot there as well as in some quiet streets getting to admire our surroundings. She and I were early for the meet up so we went to McDonald’s. I barely eat McDonald’s so eating it here in Italy was so out of place for me but honestly, it tasted really good. We went and visited La Rinascente too which had some awesome Christmas displays, I didn’t take any pictures in there because it is a shopping center so I didn’t want to attract too much attention as a tourist. After that, it was time to go home and a lovely day it was.





Comments

Popular Posts