Unboxing Home

On November 15th I received my Halloween package! I was very happy to have finally gotten it. My mom did her best to send it out early October to get it to me in time but there was no such luck with Canada Post on strike. When it arrived I had to pay a small fee to have it 14 euros and sign for it, I wasn't expecting either of these so I was quite surprised. Once I did that though I got to enjoy what was inside my box. My family all signed a card which was hilarious and sweet. There were Candy Corn and Girl Guide cookies! Yum! My host mom was home at the time with me so I got her to try them both and she loved both so that made me glad. In my package was also jeans from my favorite store, Ardene's, some Girl Guide Swag, sparkly notebooks, then a picture of my mom, Katie, and I. I was a very happy girl all week carrying the card in my backpack just because I could.

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts