2 weeks

I may have accidentally forgotten to publish last week's blog so to make it easier for everyone to read I have combined my last 2 weeks. They were pretty important to me because last week was with my third family and this week I have moved in with my fourth/final family, more to say on that at the end of my blog. I'd like to say that my third family was great and a pleasure to have even for such the short amount of time we had together.

I fell completely in love with Bea, 
she is one of the cutest dogs I have ever had. 

Here is a picture of gelato my younger sister bought me while I was studying. A picture of one of my new favourite way to eat hamburgers. Finally, the last two pictures are from when I went to Pisogne with Claudio for an afternoon.




More pictures from Pisogne above. They have a cool anchor statue because we are right on the lake. That's Claudio waving at me from on the other side of this like construction bridge that leans against a building, I hope that makes sense. And we went to the mall where there is a pet store. 
We saw adorable turtles and a chinchilla!  





I spent my last day in the garden with Bea since my mom and dad were working. Also, my sisters were occupied as well. I didn't mind, I really did enjoy my time there. Although as always there is a new adventure waiting for me, this time I have moved all the way to Darfo. It's the "big" city around here with a population of about 15,000 people. Not too bad. Down below are pictures from my first weekend with my family. 


  

So we went for a lovely walk around the mountains which I did not think was possible. It was beautiful out. I have a really great feeling about this family and the rest of my exchange. Edit: So I know this was posted way later than I said at the start of this blog but I just have gotten off track with many other activities. I will be posting more blogs tomorrow all about them and this time I promise.

Comments

Popular Posts