Weekend Fun!

On Friday night I went for gelato with my younger host sister, and it was hella delicious. Then we walked to the supermarket in the town over to pick up the ingredients for pancakes. I promised my host family I would make them some. Down below is a picture of my final product. I honestly had very little idea what I was doing. I knew what ingredients I needed but besides that, I was going in blindly. They turned out great so no problem.
Saturday I was sick all day so that night I did some skin care to relax. (Selfies below for that too)




Today aka Sunday I went to Monte Isola, it was awesome and beautiful!
So first a car selfie of me and Bea. She is so cute and sweet.
I took a lot of photos, so I'm not going to write too much. Maybe a phrase here and there. 
The first picture is of the boat we took to get to the island. Also fun fact this lake is the biggest one in all of Europe. 

 
 






The picture of me was taken to show an olive tree because if you read the picture with all the writing it explains how the mechanism (I took another picture of) was used for making olive oil. 







 A cat adopting shelter.

  Saw a little hedgehog.

Finally below is the rest of the pictures I really wanted to share, I really had a fun weekend.

 


Comments

Popular Posts